1. Which Board do you follow?
The school follows the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) curriculum and pattern and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India vide Affiliation No. 6530001
2. What is the minimum age criteria for admission?
A student seeking admission to LKG should have completed 3 (Three) years of age as on 31st May of the year in which admission is sought. Birth Certificate (passport may be considered in the absence of Birth Certificate) in case of admission to LKG-I and a valid Transfer Certificate in all other classes.
3. What is the admission process ?
4. What is the fee structure?
You can visit fees structure page.
5. Which month does the Academic year begins?
The academic year starts in May and ends in late March. The month of April is generally holidays, and activity sharply decreases during these months.